• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 72 Coronet wagon project

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbodybob

Local time
3:38 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1972 Dodge Coronet wagon project. I have a clear title. I bought this car two years ago with the intention of putting a big block in it & making a hot rod wagon. The floors where rotted out but the frame was good. I sent the car to a shop that specializes in MOPARS. I had new AMD floor pans properly stitch welded in on the front. No rear seat pans are a available new so fortunately a Dona car was purchased & the rear pans sourced from it & also stitch welded in. The pans & the frame was treated to a Zinc Chromate primer. Also a small patch on the rocker panel was repaired. The power glass motor for the tail gate & the tracks where cleaned & work well. Inside the tail gate was treated with a rust inhibitor. Then the shop installed wide & comfy Chrysler 300 C body bucket seats. The seat frames had to be custom modified by the shop & look amazingly like factory which is why I took the car to this shop. They also fabricated Factory appearing floor braces to support the seats. Very well done. Also both rear side windows where resealed.
IMG_7707.JPG
IMG_9232.JPG
IMG_9358.JPG
IMG_0248.JPG
IMG_1169.JPG
IMG_1170.JPG
IMG_1171.JPG
IMG_1172.JPG
IMG_1173.JPG
IMG_1174.JPG
Other than some surface rust the car is rust free. No more major body work needed. The car still has the non running 318. Put you big block/727 in & go through the brakes & fuel system & you can be driving. I just have WAY to many projects so I need to sell this one unfortunately. A lot of work has been do so I'm Firm at $3500.

IMG_1168.JPG
The car has a 8.25 rear so I bought this 8.75 from another big block wagon. Same size. It has a 3.55 sure grip too. I paid $350 for this. Have not installed it yet. So if you want this I'll sell it for what I have in it $350. NO this rear is not available seperately. I bought it for this car so when I put the 440 in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back