• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 Road Runner - WIP (Work In Progress)

4404ME

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:02 PM
Reaction score
OK, a couple of questions.. I just got off the phone with SMS Auto Fabrics, hoping they could tell me the interior trim color code for Ember Gold.. was told they don't have that color, just Gold, and the code is C2Y3 (no images). Is that correct? I want a headliner, and 2 bucket seat covers. I know they're offered at YrOne, and Classic Ind., but just checking ALL of my options. ANY input will be helpful, and appreciated! Question 2 - I'm going to go with 17 or 18" wheels in the near future (don't like the 15's and, for me, the 19" and larger are too big). Could anyone post side photos of 17" and 18" wheels on a B-Body? Please include the wheel width(s), you went with, as well. I've seen some, but would like to see more, and if they're on a RR, that would be great! Thanks Much!

Have you tried Legendary? https://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/

There is a thread on this site about the 17-18" wheels on a B body.

Thank you! Yes, I did look at Legendary.. just trying to look at everything I can. Thanks for the heads up on the wheels. I looked at some of them on FBBO, but again, hoping to see more! Thanks for taking the time to respond. I appreciate it!

Auto Transport Service
Back