• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 72 roadrunner 340 mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
9:35 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys I'm helping out another guy in my mopar club . He's not very computer savvy so he asked for help . He is looking to sell his 72 roadrunner ,it's a 340 mag auto on the column car 8 3/4 rear ,the car is fully restored and is near perfect condition! Car was restored 7 years ago and has been garage kept since rarely driven . He said something like under 10000 miles since restored. He has 3 old classic s so he rotate s and when he can drive them it's not far most of the time. I can tell you this car is fantastic! If I could I would but I have no room and would be a shame to leave this outside. If your interested I'll give you his phone number and you can discuss with him I can get more pictures too just ask what you want I took a few today at our show so I can atleast get it listed .
So he was asking $27,000 and had tons of interest but no one bothered to show up . I explained everyone wants a deal so I talked him into $24,000 he said he was fairly firm since he had quite a bit more then that in it but I think if a real offer came in he might consider it. The only reason he is selling it is he wants another project to keep him busy when he retires soon. If your interested p.m. me and I'll get you two together it's very nice I'm un byes in this one as I only know him threw the club and only know you guys threw this site ,and I'm not getting anything from this .I'm just here to help two mopar guys get together so they can get there dreams going! I can look the car over for you no cost I just like playing with the cars to be honest. And I'll be happy to test drive it for you to ,you know to make sure it will burn the tires !!!! Let me know guys .
Oh and I'm told this car is all org with pedigree info not sure what all he has but he said everything so I can verify that also.
IMAG0067_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0068_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0071_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0072_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0073_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0075_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0076_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0070_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0074_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0069_BURST002.jpg

Double check with your friend. The car looks like a 71 not a 72. Different side marker lights tail lights and grill.... Looks like a nice car tho...

A picture of the fender tag would be helpful to see how it was optioned...

nice car...only challenges are going to be:
small block
auto on column
trunk not body color...
i hope he gets his number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back