• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 Roadrunner Battery Hold Down Details

gibber

Local time
4:00 PM
Reaction score
I purchased a 72 400 EV2 Roadrunner last fall and am doing the final detailing on a very nice rotisserie restoration. One of the guys in my club pointed out that there should be a nut plate on the inner fender next to the battery that was used to secure an extra hold down. The hole is there but the nut plate is missing. I'm looking for a picture of what that hold down setup is supposed to look like. I have the two J bolts that hold the battery in place and know that part is correct, but the extra strap attaching to the inner fender baffles me...

Thanks,

Mark

alot of times they get ripped out,the inner fender is the same as a 72-up cuda.if you send me your e-mail address i can sen you a picture from my 72 roadrunner

heres what it looks like with the bracket in place the other pic is of one i removed from a 72 satellite.hope this helps

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 137
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 127
Perfect, exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks,

Mark

Auto Transport Service
Back