• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 72 roadrunner fender for sale and other parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanem

Local time
4:28 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've got some parts I'd like to get rid of. In particular L and R front Fenders for a 72 Roadrunner. The front corners where the bumper connects are dinged pretty bad, the right more than the left, but the bumper still fits on. They are rust free and mostly painted primer. I was thinking if someone where to cut out the lower panel it would be actually usable. If not they're going to the metal scrap. I also have the lower grill 2 sets of the lower lights, some interior panels and the chrome striping that goes down the sides for a satellite. I'll post some pics soon, but wanted some input on those fenders. Thanks.

looking forward to the pics as that will help those in the know provide the advice / opinions requested.

Some pics...
map light $10
AC control $10
Satellite Gauge cluster $40
Satellite Steering wheel $25
all plus shipping
More pics to come in a couple days. Have fenders, interior panels, dart hood scoop, and a couple other items.
IMG_2423.jpg
IMG_2426.jpg
IMG_2428.jpg
IMG_2435.jpg

Adding more to the pile. Gonna be moving and have to rid of a lot of stuff. First up pistol grip shifter for an auto. Fits 70. It has the round openeing. I got it for mine not realizing there was a difference between 70 and 71-74 shifters. It's unused and new. Here is a link to the manufacturer. Gunslingershifters. $100 obo plus shipping. http://www.gunslingershifters.com/70gunslingershifter.htm

I'll check later this even to see if I still have those.

Do you still have the complete lower grill for the 71-2 roadrunner? The one that goes behind the license plate?

Do you still have the complete lower grill for the 71-2 roadrunner? The one that goes behind the license plate?
I do have two of those. They both have cracks tho. If you're interested I can send you pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back