• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 roadrunner grille.

72 BLUE 400

Local time
12:38 PM
Reaction score
i have finally pieced together a 72 roadrunner grille,from posting wanted adds on this site and moparts,i now have a complete grille.thought i would share some pictures.everyone says these are almost impossible to find.this setup i put together in about 2 months parts came from pennsavania to california.thanks to everyone who helped.

Attachments

• 72 roadrunner grille pics 003.jpg
    72 roadrunner grille pics 003.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 4,130
  • 72 roadrunner grille pics 005.jpg
    72 roadrunner grille pics 005.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 4,783
nice grill - Can I ask how much- well let me guess 1300?
Ive seen just the center section on ebay for - 600 ...crazy
Im very happy with my Satellite grill...but would be nice if they remade this grill.....

$755.00 for the setup shown,i also picked up the grille brackets for $100.00 and a new emblem for $39.00 for about $800.00 for a complete setup.

not bad at all, ill give you 200 for it ;o i had to ask- sucks they didnt repop these

i wish they would repop them,seems they could make it one piece similar to the 71 cuda grilles.i am sure there would be a market,71-72 satellites and roadrunners.

Wow nice I'm jealous wish I could find one for my 72 sat. Congrats on getting all the pieces looks really nice

They're not difficult to find, they're just not reasonably priced. I have the ability to reproduce them but nobody will let me use one to make the mold.

Amazing what you have to pay for these and no repos. I cant see where they wouldn't make the money back once set up with these molds or whatever is used.. I don't think you can buy the 73-74 either.. Looks great! There is one part you wouldn't want to replace often.

They're not difficult to find, they're just not reasonably priced. I have the ability to reproduce them but nobody will let me use one to make the mold.

Man if someone would I'd get one from you. I just have a regular satellite grille.

Same here. My 72 Roadrunner has a 71 grill and I prefer the 72. I keep my eyes peeled but thats not the highest on the priority list just yet.

Looking good!

Well a member here will let me borrow theirs so it looks like its in the works.

I looked at reproducing the 70 Coronet grills and then a company started making them and I didnt look to do it. I did hear they were not good (reproduction ones) and it would still be something I would do. I know it took me close to three years to find a good set.

Good luck on making them and can't wait to see them. I know a lot of guys would buy just to not only put on their original Road Runners but on clone cars.

I'm always looking for new business ideas and adventures.

If you are going to make the grills you will also need the correct mounting brackets to put on non original roadrunners

^ Correct. The brackets are totally different for the '72 and '71. But having steel cut is easier than molding plastic, right?

Re: 1972 Plymouth Roadrunner Grille NOS

I have a complete 1972 Plymouth Roadrunner Grille NOS. All five pieces and used mounting brackets. The five NOS pieces are BRAND NEW and factory original. never bolted on!

Auto Transport Service
Back