• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 RR Rear Spring Relocation with Sway Bar

6872n73

Local time
8:15 AM
Reaction score
Ok I've done some look'in and I have found relocating the rear springs inward, but nobody mentions what they did with the rear sway bar?
I might be able to move inward 3/4" and use the factory sway bar but I'd like more.
The easy route would be to go without the sway bar but I don't like that option.

Anyone else run into this?

72 rr ds rear spring front.PNG

Ok I've done some look'in and I have found relocating the rear springs inward, but nobody mentions what they did with the rear sway bar?
I might be able to move inward 3/4" and use the factory sway bar but I'd like more.
The easy route would be to go without the sway bar but I don't like that option.

Anyone else run into this?

View attachment 962172
I can't report on performance but a antisway bar is a antisway so I installed a drag race style antisway bar time will tell if it works but I think it should. It does cut down on unsprung weight.
Mike
IMG_1772.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back