• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 727 kickdown carburetor rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huicho417

Local time
12:33 AM
Reaction score
I converted my 67 coronet from the original 2 barrel carb to 4 barrel edelbrock. I had to purchase a longer throttle cable along with the bracket that mounts on the intake from 340/360 to make it work. Now I need the correct rod that hooks to the carburetor, like the one on the image. Mine is the one original to the two barrel and does not have the bend to align the geometry correctly. Let me know if you have in please.

C6764E7F-449C-4DF9-BD51-3A9B1C43684D.jpeg

Forgot to mention that I would prefer the rod to have the threaded end piece to adjust if needed.

Every thing is too short on a 2 to 4 barrel manifold conversion. The linkage setups where different almost every year. year of car and engine and linkages.

Last edited:
Not sure. It’s what the car has now. So far I have changed to a longer throttle cable to reach the carb stud and the correct throttle bracket that’s mounts to the intake. Just want to get the correct rod.

How about either of these?

20210602_151901.jpg

No, they will not work. The angles and bends will not fit my layout. Thank you very much though for sending the pictures, really appreciate you taking time out of your day to respond. I actually found one on e-bay earlier and purchased it.

No, they will not work. The angles and bends will not fit my layout. Thank you very much though for sending the pictures, really appreciate you taking time out of your day to respond. I actually found one on e-bay earlier and purchased it.
Please mark this thread "found" just below the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back