• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 727 Torqueflite w/ Full Manual VB, Torque Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schober Motorsports

Local time
10:06 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
727 Torqueflite
Has a Cheetah Full Manual Valve Body, This transmission has no "automatic" characteristics, but shifts when you tell it to.
You can churp the tires shifting with this thing.
I bought a new trans with a transbrake in it, so this one is gonna go.
Had no issues with it, Has Big Block Bellhousing.
The ear where the starter bolts to has been welded on, I got it when it was broken off. Was professionally repaired.
Unknown brand on converter, all I know is that it stalled at about 2500 behind my 440. I'd be willing to throw in the flexplate as well if you need it.

$450 obo, willing to work with price.

Located in Freeport, FL 32439

Thanks, Craig

will that bolt up behind a 360? will i kneed a new bellhousing or nah?? interested for street strip application

does the valve body have low band apply? Forward or reverse pattern?

67_sportfury - It will not bolt up behind a 360, it is a big block bellhousing.

rrunner - Not 100% sure on low band apply. Would assume that it does have it seeing that its a recent valve body and not one of the older models. Everyone seems to be aware of torqueflites grenading.

Interested... will hit you up in a couple weeks when Tax return arrives and see if you still have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back