• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 73/4 satelitte/RR parts needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanO

Local time
12:11 PM
Reaction score
I scored a deal on a 73 satellite Sebring last week and am looking for a few parts for it. The car came from the Carolinas through Ohio and is now in Milwaukee. I’m attaching a pic of the car in case a previous owner is on here. The posting I found online from Ohio had pics with Centerlines installed and it was all stock under the hood.

I'm looking for a set of the black inserts for the scoops and a Tuff wheel also.

The small car lot I picked it up from attempted to install a remote start/alarm system on it and I should probably start the search for an under dash wiring harness also. It’s a standard non rallye dash.

please feel free to message me if you can help out!

E4B55AC8-FE8D-4184-B36C-0DC9D1EA41B4.jpeg 318BBE0C-509F-4E14-818E-6C8AF5FA17BF.jpeg

Repro tuff wheels are available.

The Grant has a non-protypical mold line in the face of the foam, but is otherwise decent.

Dale's Cuda Shop offers a few different models, and one is very nice.

You'll also need the "can" adapter for the column.

Does it have the faux scoop inserts?

Ebay is probably a good place to look for those, although they have gone up in asking prices pretty sharply the past couple years.

Nice looking car.

Does it have the faux scoop inserts?

Ebay is probably a good place to look for those, although they have gone up in asking prices pretty sharply the past couple years.

Nice looking car.
No real luck on eBay as of yet. I may have a friend do 3D printed copies of them once I find a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back