• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73/74 bumper fillers home made reproductions, someone interested ?

Nacho-RT74

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:43 PM
Reaction score
yeap, like we did sometime ago, the guy who took care to repro by himself some of the bumper fillers is back with some sets available. Unfortunatelly not everyone, but at least all 4 corners and the most important and easy to loose or damage center front one ( rear center has being imposible to repro correctly yet ).

if someone is interested let me know HERE ( please no PM )

just 10 sets available at this moment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-1974-C...Parts_Accessories&hash=item43c65120d3&vxp=mtr

filler_corners.jpg

corners are a softer material than the original rubber material ( I got a set around a year and a half ago ). Need to reuse your original metal brackets. Rears got studs attached.

Center front is practically close to the perfection matching the original piece

remember they are not an INDUSTRIAL process, a home process really.

I DIDN'T POST ON SALE SECTION, MAINLY BECAUSE IS NOT SOMETHING SOMEBODY WOULD THINK BEING AVAILABLE, and more like a new about!, interesting to talk about

Interested but they don't look like the ones for the rear of my '73. are these rear or front? I don't have front ones on my auto.

on pic just fronts, but all 4 corners were made.

if you don't have fronts will need to fabricate the bracket/reinforcement attached to them origionally... not a big deal, just a sheetmetal could make the job

Ebay ad says these are for 73/74 Charger, so us road runner folks are out of luck still. Would this guy do the 73/74 roadrunner rear bumper fillers????? If so, I would be interested in those!

he made those because he is a Charger 73 SE owner, so used his own car pieces to make them.

I've got a guy here in Colorado Springs that will make you a rear bumper filler center piece. He made one for my 74 RR and it turned out pretty damn good! It wasn't cheap ($200), but after searching and searching with no luck whatsoever, I was finally able to find someone here in town that fit the bill. If interested, send me a pm and I'll give you the pertinent information. Since I'm at work right now, I don't have access to the pics, but I'll post some when I get home. Most definitely worth the money, in my humble opinion.

RH

forgot to post contact and prices of manufacturer:

he calls Bill:

Hey, i just thought I would add I only have 1 rear pair of corners left, 10 pair front corners, and a few front centers.
You can post my other email if you want.
[email protected]
$100 pair ends I guess + ship
$140 front center + ship
As a front set all 3 pieces I'll do $225 + ship

I've got a guy here in Colorado Springs that will make you a rear bumper filler center piece. He made one for my 74 RR and it turned out pretty damn good! It wasn't cheap ($200), but after searching and searching with no luck whatsoever, I was finally able to find someone here in town that fit the bill. If interested, send me a pm and I'll give you the pertinent information. Since I'm at work right now, I don't have access to the pics, but I'll post some when I get home. Most definitely worth the money, in my humble opinion.

RH

Well, sorry you had to spend that kind of green on a center section so I will mention again to everyone, Restoration Specialties has the center rear bumper filler section for 73/74 Roadrunner, 40 bucks! Its a spot on reproduction.

forgot to post contact and prices of manufacturer:

he calls Bill:

Hey, i just thought I would add I only have 1 rear pair of corners left, 10 pair front corners, and a few front centers.
You can post my other email if you want.
[email protected]
$100 pair ends I guess + ship
$140 front center + ship
As a front set all 3 pieces I'll do $225 + ship
Emailed him and he wrote back that he does not have nor will he try to make 73-74 rear bumper ends. Cost too much to mold out and he would need a real good set of NOS or almost perfect ends to think about it. He did not say how much he needs to mold but I don't think he really wants to take this on.

Hi I'm looking for the 73 road runner rear left and right bumper filler. Terry 651-329-8697

front and rear bumper filler corners 73 charger

Hi there I need the 2 front corner and rear corner fillers ..I have my originals but they are in not the greatest shape .let me know so I can have a Charger worthy of your awesome parts that you produce .thanks johnny /73rallyecharger

Hey Nacho-RT74, this post is three years old, but I am currently on the look out for front bumper filler, we have searched far and wide. Is the guy still producing?

Auto Transport Service
Back