• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 73-74 charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
6:11 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for a rust free or dang close to rust free 1973 -1974 charger I don't need interior or a drive line ! .
Hood and truck aren't needed ether I need a good body doors and fenders and it must have a title .
Prefer small block car ! But again not a big deal .
If your near FL. Rolling isn't a big deal but if your aways away I'll need it to steer and roll for transport.
I need this affordable !
I'm throwing in the towel on my 72 rallye and since no one wants to buy the $30k worth of parts at half off I'll just find a better body
72 cars will work but prefer 73-74

Thanks !
I'm sorry I forgot to mention I want a non s.e. the hard top car !!
Not bad looking though

Hey guys I'm looking for a rust free or dang close to rust free 1973 -1974 charger I don't need interior or a drive line ! .
Hood and truck aren't needed ether I need a good body doors and fenders and it must have a title .
Prefer small block car ! But again not a big deal .
If your near FL. Rolling isn't a big deal but if your aways away I'll need it to steer and roll for transport.
I need this affordable !
I'm throwing in the towel on my 72 rallye and since no one wants to buy the $30k worth of parts at half off I'll just find a better body
72 cars will work but prefer 73-74
Why don't you want to build your 72?

I have a ton of money invested in it!$30000.
I just had the car blasted and it needs alot more metal work then I can afford/do right now! I'd have to buy 2000-4000 in metal and honestly with this new baby I don't have the time to weld it up . So if I can find a rust free body I'd be way ahead of the game .

I tried selling everything together for $15000 no interest so I need to get something going it's in the way .

You know, I saw a while back you were gonna cover it in bed liner and other things. It’s actually a cool car. Don’t you thing it would be better to wait until you can get to it? I know kids and divorce etc have a huge impact on this hobby. I myself am going through divorce hell at the moment. But at the end of it, I will have my kids and I will have my car. It’s been put on hold for 5 years, but it isn’t going anywhere. If you can possibly bear it, consider just leaving it be until circumstances are right for you. Just a thought.

Well the big issue is I am disabled also due to my back injury. So even trying to do the work is very tough . If had a nice big indoor storage area I would consider trying to wait but as it sits it's in my way now and I can't use garage any more because of it .
There's a nice 72 car another member has that's rust free he says but I just can't afford it .
If I had the 1/4's and inner fenders I would probably attempt it but there's just so much it's small stuff but everywhere

I don't know what your budget is,but I would take $12,500 for mine,without the R/T taillights. California car ,98 percent rust free.
20171102_074610.jpg

It's a nice car I had one like it in the past would love to have it just not that much cash laying around

I hear you, I am not advertising the car for sale,but I would consider cutting it loose as I am trying to downsize my stable. You should be able to get a western car in the 5 to 6 grand range that needs restoration.

I found one in tx for $1000 obo I'm waiting for more pictures it's possible it's rust free guy said it was when he parked it there and being tx I'd say I got good odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back