• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 73-74 roadrnner or rr GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBodyDan

Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a nice roadrunner or roadrunner GTX 73 or 74, can be a roller as i have my own drive train. I have a nice bodied 73 from AZ now but it was someones resto project that was torn apart and most of everything is missing(sat in a body shop for years). So if someone has a nice parts car with a nice black interior and headlamp bezels,front valance let me know too as my car is a #'s matching 340 auto and to nice of a body just to use as parts. If i find another car i may just sell this one i have now. Im really looking for something i can just drop my 440 in and go as i have had 2 back surgeries and a total resto im not sure i can handle anymore. Thanks folks for any help.

have some black interior pieces also have big block k-frame with disc brake setup and sway bar still attached have some front and rear valances and a complete stripe kit for a 73 340 roadrunner

If you decide to sell your car let me know I have all the pieces to finish your current car. Thanks.

have some black interior pieces also have big block k-frame with disc brake setup and sway bar still attached have some front and rear valances and a complete stripe kit for a 73 340 roadrunner
I need a front valance, complete interior,complete dash with the pad. They tore the interior out completely and what is there (plastic is sun baked badly). What do you want for you parts and what do you have for the inside? also the front valance and BB k member? Thank you,Dan.

i have a front valance $75 interior panels $20 each,i have a dash frame and rallye gauges with tach and wiring harness$500,the k frame is complete you could bolt it in has disc brake setup,upper lower control arms sway bar power steering box even has the rubber mounts $300,were are you located in michigan?alsohave a couple decklids.front header panels floor shift steering column.

DSCF5350.JPG DSCF5214.JPG DSCF5520.JPG DSCF5260.JPG DSCF4614.JPG DSCF4744.JPG

Im near Port Huron MI. where are you? im looking for complete black interior, it was with and not a fan of white plus car being from AZ its all toasted. Thank you.

Looking for a nice roadrunner or roadrunner GTX 73 or 74, can be a roller as i have my own drive train. I have a nice bodied 73 from AZ now but it was someones resto project that was torn apart and most of everything is missing(sat in a body shop for years). So if someone has a nice parts car with a nice black interior and headlamp bezels,front valance let me know too as my car is a #'s matching 340 auto and to nice of a body just to use as parts. If i find another car i may just sell this one i have now. Im really looking for something i can just drop my 440 in and go as i have had 2 back surgeries and a total resto im not sure i can handle anymore. Thanks folks for any help.
I have a 74 Satellite Sebring Plus getting ready to cut up and part out. Let me know. Would like to sell whole car as is but no offers its getting cut up. Its rusty

Hi Wizard, do you have pictures of the interior? what are you wanting for the complete car? Thank you,Dan.

Im near Port Huron so straight across I-69 not bad.. Do you have any dash boards? what all black panels do you have?

i have front and rear lower panels pillar post pieces,dash frames,a couple dash pad cores they have cracks,kick panels in black

DSCF4744.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back