• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 73 charger parting

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskyman

Local time
10:07 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
73 charger, was a 318 auto,no air car, has white bucket seats, console shifted, mostly small parts because body parts r real rusty, good front valance,$150 obo+ shipping or local pick up. Frankfort in,

Attachments

• 20140617_073718.jpg
    20140617_073718.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 556
  • 20140608_154423.jpg
    20140608_154423.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 508
How are the headlight and engine bay wiring harnesses, does the car have cruise control, and how about the left and right front parking light leneses? Thanks Donald

Cars at another garage.ill go check it out n a few

charger

Wiring harness seem to b complete.lens r bad no cruise control

seat tracks? Steering column?

seat tracks

Seats and tracks available. Columbus also

I could use the drip rail moulding if you can get it off without bending it and would ship to Colorado

how much for the grills?

charger parting

I could use the drip rail moulding if you can get it off without bending it and would ship to Colorado

how much for the grills?
i will go out tomorrow and see about getting drip rails off,

i will go out tomorrow and see about getting drip rails off,

sounds good. I know they can be a pain because sometimes the glue used on the vinyl top adheres to the trim and the body. ask me how I know LOL

Would you sell the lower shift linkage rod and trans brackets?also interested in seats and column

Are all 4 bumper guards in good shape and there also what about tail light lenses? Interested in those parts as well.

Ok, seems the grilles r still for sale, valance, rear seats interior parts, etc

How chalky are the lower door and quarter panels inside?

I'll check tomorrow, I think the rear panels r good , need to clean them and I can send pics

How much for the interior door latch return springs? I'm in need of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back