• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 charger rear side windows

dodge1972

Local time
7:55 PM
Reaction score
Need your help regarding 71 and 73 dodge charger rear side window glass and related tracks and hardware. Basically need both side for a 73 charger. May have access to units from 1971 charger. My question is are the window systems inter-changeable? Happy New Year--Thanks for your help..

71 might be a different shape. I am pretty sure that 73-74 Plymouth and 73-74 Charger are the same. There may have been a change over in hardware but either will fit. There was a thread on this a few years ago, if you search something will come up. I have a set out of both (not for sale) but I haven't checked part numbers yet.

as far I know, regulators could be the same just square sliders instead rollers used on 73. I can't tell about the vertical channel guide since 71/72 are higher openings. Rest of hardware could be the same.

Glass, as mentioned, 73/74 Charger are shared with 71/72 Plymouths. Then 71 and 72 Chargers are diff between them but interchangeable ( 71 supported on a pot metal frame, 72 full glass piece )

Auto Transport Service
Back