• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 73 charger s.e. part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
3:27 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys I'm picking this car up tomorrow I need a few things off of it but not alot . I know it looks rough it is but it has tons of good parts in it the sheet metal doesn't look well .the rear window area looks promising but tomorrow is the make or brake it. I'm buying it either way if you need something please let me know I'll check it out if it's decent I'll get you pictures and you can make me an offer on what you need be fair and I'll be fair easy as that . I'm easy to get along with .
IMG_0997.jpg
IMG_0998.jpg
IMG_0991.jpg
IMG_0996.jpg
IMG_0992.jpg
IMG_0993.jpg
IMG_0994.jpg
01616_5IdavEBYARe_600x450.jpg
00202_7so4eY4Jc2g_600x450.jpg

Witch harness I'm assuming the dash harness.but want to make sure so I don't mess up

Please be specific to what you want as I do first come gets first right of refusal

Guys I had some problems today my truck broke down the loaner ford broke down the recovery truck broke the hell down I'm sitting on the side of the road waiting for another mopar guy to come save me just my luck .
But...
The car is still mine as per the guy he said he would give me one more day so I'm hustling to get a running truck.
IMAG0456_BURST002.jpg

As per my recent post car isn't here yet I relied on a Ford after my ram s*** the bed well surprise surprise it didn't make it so I got a Cummings ram for tomorrow so as long as she start I'll have the car by tomorrow sorry for the delay

OK car got here today finally took 4 different trucks to get this thing I will get out tomorrow to get parts pulled and picture s for you guys asap

Guys if you see something you need/want please ask for better pictures of needed and make a reasonable offer and we can go from there I have had alot of people asking for the same parts so make your best offer post it or msg me ether way we will make it work this car only had 58K org miles on her besides being a rusty mess the inside stuff is actually purity nice !

Oh by the way this car has all the disc brake parts under it still witch I don't need I'm told these are what you guys with the older drum cars use to convert them to disc

15 inch spare?

Let me know if you need any more pictures of the mirror I had this one on my phone already

Looking for the chrome trim piece that mounts on front valance. Do you have it?

Yes I do . Make an offer I'm 95% sure it's perfect I can get pictures but might take some time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back