• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Charger Sunroof Car - $4900

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to figure that out myself . It dies look to be an s.e. car but has a hard top .
I've seen hard top looking cars with non opp rear windows (not a louver removed)
This is odd for Shure. Sadly it's definitely not worth asking price . I had a rust free sunroof car and barely got that price !

You could order an SE without the opera windows, but I don't think many came that way. Probably not a sales bank car.

Yep - you could get the 'halo' vinyl roof without the louvers on the S.E. - was a no cost option

Pet peeve..... rare?, historical?, hemi? I guess if you really know these cars you see more than I.

Rare is relitive. Its uncommon to find a sunroof car there was about 114 made in 73 but nothing else makes it rare all and all restored it's probably worth $14-15k
Being s it's a n.y. Car id assume the rust is everywhere! Buddy of mine just got a complete sunroof out of a junk yard for $150

Sounds like they took every name and model of that car and year and made one big ad of BS. 318 R/T Hemi, I wonder how many were built......... That's like me selling my 5.7 Hemi as a HEMI car, thinking 426.

He forgot to mention its a 6-bbl 4-speed car........:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back