• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Charger-survivor with Rallye package

Status
Not open for further replies.

69Coronetrt

Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
My local Dodge dealer took in a '73 Charger with Rallye Package in trade and asked me to help give it some exposure.
The car is pretty much a one owner survivor. 55K miles. Original paint with a couple of touch ups. Nice interior. Good documentation and history. Needs very little. The link goes to the dealership website and has pictures of the car. Contact the dealership for more information. Asking $15,000

Thanks for the ad!

http://www.jarviscomputer.com/harlanautomart/showcar.php3?vin=6102b

HAM_Charger_550.jpg

Last edited:
MoparGod....this is the second for sale ad you have had something to say about the price. We are NOT going to have people making editorial remarks about whether a car (or parts) are priced to high. The market will decide who is right or wrong. But we aren't going to have this.

Oh well, maybe he should have listed the price in the ad! OPPOS! I guess this place is as bad as Moparts! :confused:

doesn't seem to matter to you. You did the same thing in a thread WITH a price listed. The point is, this is the FOR SALE section. It is NOT for editorial comments about prices. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you ignore for sale posts in the future if you can't refrain from making comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back