• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 73 d 100 genral D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
10:21 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Guys I need funds for a car ,this guy isn't much but will help get me there . I have a 1973 dodge d 100(Nick named General D)
The truck has a rebuilt 360 magnum and a 833od 4 speed and a 8 3/4 rear. I haven't messed with it in awhile it needs some love right now we have a no spark issue and the driver side header needs to be installed and a broken bolt pulled out . Then she should be g.t.g. I drove this truck a lot I had motor out to replace the clutch ! Oh and it needs an oil pan I got smashed up when the strap broke! No damage anywhere else . The truck has rust like all of them do!This truck is also the high end model the adventurer!A little hear and there its all fixable truck frame is great.please msg me if interested I need funds quickly to buy my dream ride! I need to get $2300 -$2500 out of her.
IMAG2348_BURST002.jpg
IMAG2347_BURST002.jpg
IMAG2346_BURST002.jpg
IMAG2345_BURST002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back