• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 73 d 100 part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Guys general d is getting parted the wiring is shot . I can make more parting it rebuilt 360 4 speed I believe it's a over drive unit I'll get it out and check 8 3/4 rear . You need something off this truck get on it quickly it's leaving soon I'll pull the stuff I think is worth saving but I might skip what you need msg me asap everything is on offer,since we need a price let's say $600 on the motor $200 on the 833 $100 bell $400 rear everything is make an offer.
IMAG0018_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0017_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0016_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0015_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0014_BURST001.jpg
IMAG0013_BURST001.jpg
IMAG0012_BURST003.jpg
IMAG0011_BURST002.jpg

It's paint over rust it's bad trust me I got back into it and I don't even feel comfortable selling it as a whole anymore that's how bad it is .

By the way sold items already
bell housing
Trans
Sale pending Hurst shifter mech
Sale pending rear

Trans
Rear
Bell
Shifter mech
rims
Flywheel
All sold
Poss sale pending on speedo

The hood on this truck is rust free surprisingly,as is the tail gate tail gate is beat up a bit though!
The eng is a low miles rebuild about 3000-5000 miles I will sell it for $600 air filter to pan pullys back no flywheel it's gone . I can get it on a pallet and I have access to a fork lift for transport I could crate it up also if needed .
Sounds like I'm going to garlets this weekend and turkey run in a few weeks so the bigger stuff can be brought there

Also picked up a parts 318 I noticed it has a rebuilt tag on it from Jasper . Not sure the miles but the valves and rockers look clean as does the crank and rotation stuff I'm striping it down so if you need anything I'll sell that stuff in parts not sure the piston size yet I'm assuming it's over board since its rebuilt so probably .20-.30 over I'd sell the heads of there's no problems and that are rebuilt for $50 Buck's with push rods and lifters. crank for $50 with caps pistons and rods all 8 $40 ,timing cover looks good I'll check for cracks $20 , 2 brl carb and intake setup (very heavy) $20 ,dist $20
I think prices are fair but if you feel the need make an offer shipping is extra and would be quite high on some of this stuff! Again going to garlets and turkey run .
I'm down in FL. 32907 will be at my show the super swap meet in January also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back