• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 dodge charger sail panel trim

Texas charger 73

Local time
6:24 PM
Reaction score
I recently purchased the repop aftermarket cardboard sail panels for my 73 dodge charger hardtop. My question is what do I use now to trim out the inside of 1/4 window. The factory plastic sail panels had trim built in. I want to hide the ugly metal and edge of the sail for a smooth look. 20151105_090229.jpg20151105_090141.jpg20151105_090229.jpg20151105_090141.jpg

I am not familiar with the chargers but my 72 roadrunner has a metal frame with the window that covers that part up and clips to the metal. My panel looks exactly like your but not sure if you have that kind of trim. I would think there is a metal covering to that?

what a piece of ****!!!

I can't get ppl getting the courage to sell those pieces as a replacement pieces of the originals!!!!

Sorry to hear... I have a black one that was sold to me as fitting my 73 Roadrunner but it looks like it is for a 71 charger. But perhaps you know...

If anyone interested. Please pm me...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 245
That'll fit on a Roadrunner, but the style is different. The center detail area is a different shape.

Texas, I ithink have a set of the plastic ones you need. I bought them for my Roadrunner, but didn't notice they had the curved fronts instead of the vertical ones the Roadrunners use. If you can use them let me know and I'll try to find them.

I Will look also I should have a set I stated to buy every one I saw way back when . I was in the same spot as you with those p.o.s. repops that are nothing but a trash can filler .

But those fillers do work for 73-74 s.e. cars (you'll need the correct ones) but that's how they came from dodge like that in those cars
Let me know if you still need a set

Auto Transport Service
Back