• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 73 Dodge Charger SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

T2R9

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:35 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1973 Dodge Charger SE. 400 4 barrel HP engine, Heavy duty automatic. AC, Power windows, steering, brakes, Tow package which includes trans cooler, 11 rear brakes and 3.23 sure grip. AC is complete and compressor runs but needs to be charged. Original paint California car. Scratches, dings, and patina. Still has original exhaust. Runs great. Very nice interior. Even the clock still works. Couple cracks in the dash but I could not bring my self to put a cap on it. included if you want it. Trans has a drip, and exhaust could stand to be replaced. Overall a solid Big block Dodge Charger at a fair price. Drive, enjoy, and modify as you wish. I would consider trades for a 71 Super Bee, R/T or 72 Rallye project with AC.

$14,000
IMG_0597.JPG
IMG_0598.JPG
IMG_0599.JPG
IMG_0693.JPG
IMG_0696.JPG
IMG_0697.JPG
IMG_0699.JPG
IMG_0700.JPG
IMG_0701.JPG
IMG_0702.JPG

What's up with the red 73/74 in the background? Wanna sell it

Nice looking Charger. It should sell quick.

How bout some details on that 74? 4 speed?

Some more pictures. Original NICE road wheels that are included. Trunk still has the original trunk mat, under it is solid but shows the original material sticking to it. The one spot of rust I could find on the trunk lid, a mouse must have made a home in there. New gas tank and NOS sender. RTE limiter installed on the gauges. Original clock still works!

IMG_0741.JPG

IMG_0743.JPG
IMG_0745.JPG
IMG_0746.JPG
IMG_0747.JPG

Sale Pending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back