• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Road Runner 1/4 panel patches?

68383GTS

Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone make the patch panels for the lower 1/4's for a 73-74 Road Runner? I have not been able to find any..

Thanks,Jim

Man I looked a few years ago for my 73 I had....no luck...I paid through the nose for one from a parts car and fabbed repair panels from scrap, not fun.

Someone was making them as of a couple of years ago, but I haven't seen them in a while.

IIRC it was from the 12 o'clock position of the arch to the bumper only.

I've heard a rumor that you can use a 72-80 truck fender to do the wheel arch, which is a really common problem area.

I can't verify it for sure right now, but I have both a 73 Satellite and a 1980 truck and the lines in those respective ares do look extremely similar.

I bought a set of rear 1/4 patch panels from Year One earlier this year. They are just the piece behind the rear tire to just above the marker light and go into the wheel opening on the back side. They came as a pair for about $320 with 25% discount they often offer. Made by AMD and discontinued making them . replacement quarter RR.jpg

You would think that with-

A 1973 being a very high sales year for Mopar and RR specifically-

B The affordability factor of 73/74 cars-

C- the fact that they do indeed rust in that area-

That the demand for these would have been relatively high.

Auto Transport Service
Back