• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 73 Road Runner parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Cook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:12 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
77FFBCDD-EBF9-447E-B4DB-46ED094A53D9.jpeg
ADEF898F-32A7-469C-A7E3-DF4DEDF6F2AF.jpeg
Free to a good home / only if you can use them yourself / no flipping please. You pay shipping.

I could use the rear sway bar mounts if SureGrip does not need them. Thanks!

Dang I need that charcoal canister and bracket for my 74.

SureGrip hit me first guys, Check with him and see if he needs all of it. Sorry guys.

Charles,

I'll pass on the swaybar links/mounts.

I'm missing 100% of my swaybar setup, so I'll likely have to source a complete aftermarket set for the front/rear.

If hsorman can use these pieces, I'll gladly concede them to him.

I'll take the rear e-brake cable assembly and the heater control valve.

Ok, I’ll put it with the other items, the three seat belts pictured was all I found so far.

I'm interested in the seatbelts & any related parts... If that stuff is still available, Ohio zip 44004. PM me shipping quote.
TIA
John

I am interested in the headlamp trim and any other parts not spoken for. Est. shipping to 45159 if you would

wife discarded alot of my stuff when I left before I could get things relocated. Sucks starting over after getting so close to having enough to finish the restore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back