• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Roadrunner heater cables

Badsdird

Local time
3:46 AM
Reaction score
I had to remove my dash cluster out to get the speedometer. I disconnected the heater cables from the switch. It has been 2 weeks and I finally got the speedo back from the shop. I dont remember which cable goes where heat and defrost, cable for High and Lo heat. Non a/c car. the cables have a Red marking and a Green marking. Does anyone know how to hook them back up? Thanks

If no one else gives an answer I will check my pictures on my personal computer (at work right now). I am pretty sure I took some shots of how the cables were run, at least the ones hooked up to the duct dampers. If not I can take pics of the RR still in storage that has not been messed with. Give me a couple of hours to get back home.

If no one else gives an answer I will check my pictures on my personal computer (at work right now). I am pretty sure I took some shots of how the cables were run, at least the ones hooked up to the duct dampers. If not I can take pics of the RR still in storage that has not been messed with. Give me a couple of hours to get back home.
Thanks I appreciate that

Hopes this helps.

100_8579.JPG
100_8580.JPG
100_8581.JPG
100_8584.JPG
100_8583.JPG

Car's location makes it hard to get good photos.

IMG_6088.jpg
IMG_6090.jpg
IMG_6091.jpg
IMG_6094.jpg
100_8540.JPG

FSM has some pretty good drawings and adjustment instructions in the Heaters and Air Conditioning section.

Auto Transport Service
Back