• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 satellite hub help

73plymouth

Local time
6:13 AM
Reaction score
ok i got stock hubs for my satellite i cannot find any wheels that will fit around them the hub is always to wide or to tall i have a set of 07 mustang wheels that i love they fit perfectly on the back but wont fit the front hubs any ideas does anyone make a retrofit maybe switch out whole front end or maybe just the spindles if so any idea on what car to find to do it right this car was my grandmothers mothers car it left the famly once i found it its never leaving again it was my first car im restoring it plz help thanks for reading any ideas would be great

front hub for disc brakes im not sure what its called im gonna get picks soon they fit on the back perfect but i dont wanna go back and have drum brakes when i have factory disc brakes best picture i can give looks like l= like some hubs and smaller bearing idk could would mustang spindles fit idk this car has been in the fam brand new off the show room floor and has been threw me my dad my grandmother and great grandmother i still have most the first paper work this car means ALOT to me and now i have alittle money its time for a fix up

ok its the wheel bearing hub for the front on mustangs there short like half a inch but mine are two n half inchs deep and the reason i keep going to a mustang is cause thats where i got the wheels from

Auto Transport Service
Back