• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Satellite Steering Coloumn

r0yce

Local time
8:55 PM
Reaction score
Hi folks,
as part of a refreshing treatment, I want to remove the dash cluster of my 73 Satellite.
As I found out, it seems that I need to remove / drop the steering coloumn in order to get the cluster out.
Can someone confirm this and / or give helpful advice if there's something special I need to watch out for? Unfortunately, I cannot get my hands on the service / workshop manuals for that specific year (living in Germany).

Thanks in advance!

Yes, dropping the column will make life easier. Are you just looking to remove the cluster or would you want to take the entire dash out if you could?

And go here and download a free copy of the 1973 Dodge manuals. Not Plymouth, but it'll cover a lot of the same info.

http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=109

Thanks for answering!
In the step, I only want to take out the cluster to do some maintenance.
We do want to renew the wiring harness in the off-season, so the entire dash will need to come out then anyways

Auto Transport Service
Back