• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73disc spindles

Dreamcatcher

Will fish for food
Local time
5:03 AM
Reaction score
I have a set of 73 disc spindles it is my understanding they will fit my 68 charger. Is this right? I am installing QA1 upper and regular lower control arms. Getting rid of the big drum brakes on the 68. I have the distribution block and booster from the 73.
Thanks

Just use all the parts for a 73, seals, bearings, calipers etc. You may have to use the lower ball joints. Not sure what year they changed to a bolt on arm for the tie rod.

I have a set of 73 disc spindles it is my understanding they will fit my 68 charger. Is this right? I am installing QA1 upper and regular lower control arms. Getting rid of the big drum brakes on the 68. I have the distribution block and booster from the 73.
Thanks

Yes they'll fit but you need to figure out which side you are going to put them on before you bolt them home.

Auto Transport Service
Back