• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 Charger Jack Instructions

terrywalker

Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score
I've been trying to find a new jack instruction decal for my 74. The ones shown as available are different than my original. Any one have any sources for one exactly like this one. Classic Industries does not show a photo of theirs. Thanks.
Terry

Jack Instructions 8in.L by 6in W (Large).jpg

Thank you. I spent some time yesterday looking and didn't see those. These old eyes need help. Very much appreciated.
Terry

Last edited:
We have the item in stock, although the website has not been updated.

https://www.dalescudashop.com/zji049.html
There is no way to order parts online from Dales Cuda Shop. Can't put anything in cart and error message comes up stating store is no longer available. I need to order quite a few decal besides the jacking instructions (J1049C). I need to order the emissions decal (EM59), the antifreeze decal (AF18C), the optimum performance decal (AC119d) for two 74 Chargers. Dales list the best prices but how to order? Thanks.
Terry

There is no way to order parts online from Dales Cuda Shop. Can't put anything in cart and error message comes up stating store is no longer available. I need to order quite a few decal besides the jacking instructions (J1049C). I need to order the emissions decal (EM59), the antifreeze decal (AF18C), the optimum performance decal (AC119d) for two 74 Chargers. Dales list the best prices but how to order? Thanks.
Terry
Click on ln link in post #5, they are in stock, and have a bunch of other decals too.

@terrywalker I tried to send you a private message, but your inbox is full. Send me a message and I can tell you the process in ordering through the Dale's Cuda Shop site.

Auto Transport Service
Back