• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 Charger Seat Belt Bracket Locations

Hijinx

Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
Replacing the floor pans on my charger and i accidentally threw out a part of the old floor where the seat belt bracket is spot welded on the the pans. I welded in the 2 on the rear pans, but having a hard time figuring out where the other 2 go...

Does anyone by any chance have the dimensions or a picture of their general location?

I have the seats out of my 74 Charger and the new carpet just flattening out on the floor. Are you talking about the front seatbelt attaching points on the floor tunnel? The other floor attaching points are on the side rockers. I can get you what you need. I'm just not sure of what you need. My rear seat belts are still bolted in as original. Let me know.
Terry

I have the seats out of my 74 Charger and the new carpet just flattening out on the floor. Are you talking about the front seatbelt attaching points on the floor tunnel? The other floor attaching points are on the side rockers. I can get you what you need. I'm just not sure of what you need. My rear seat belts are still bolted in as original. Let me know.
Terry

I have these two welded into the two rear pans, it's the other 2 brackets i lost track of. A quick measurement would be very helpful.
floor-pans.jpg

Lets see if some photos will help.

Dvr Front Seat Belt Bolt on Tunnel (Medium).jpg Dvr Side front Outer Seat Belt Bolts (Medium).jpg Dvr Side Rear Outer Seat  Belt (Medium).jpg Pass Side Front Outer Seat Belt Bolts (Medium).jpg Pass. Side Rear Outer Seat Belt (Medium).jpg Ctr Rear Seat Belts (Medium).jpg
Top Left is Drivers Front Tunnel seat belt attach. Top right is drivers side front outer attach points, Left center photo is driver side rear out attach point. Right center is passenger front outer attaching points. Bottom left is rear passenger side attaching point and bottom right is rear center seat belts.

Lets see if some photos will help.

I am looking for this bracket location specifically. by the door somewhere near the rear pan. if someone has a rough measurement, that would be a great help.

bracket-location.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back