• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 road runner 400big block under dash wires diagram issue

flamesoldier

Local time
7:58 AM
Reaction score
Can someone just go over the underdash buss terminal #3,#4, and #20 do not have a color assigned to them on the diagram

E16F8F0E-3CFA-4D15-8144-B8D28BE8F41A.jpeg

from what I see 3 and 20 empty and 4 is gray , those empty could be for an option your car does not have. I cant see were 4 gos, On my 70 bee I also have a couple empty spots.

Becarefull with Mymopar diagrams… 74 is a VERY DIFF wiring and Mymopar is wrong on that.

74 diagrams are very specific due lot of added stuff and not shown on those ”generic” diagrams

Do yourself a favor and get the FSM.

Becarefull with Mymopar diagrams… 74 is a VERY DIFF wiring and Mymopar is wrong on that.

74 diagrams are very specific due lot of added stuff and not shown on those ”generic” diagrams

Do yourself a favor and get the FSM.
Where do i get a factory service manual

CD ROMS and reprints are available on ebay and several restorer shops. unfortunately MyMopar doesn’t offer it for 74 but 73.

used can be found too on ebay.

need to note, 74 diagram is not easy to read… is very technical, but is a must if you don’t know about wiring and stuff

for 74 there are two manuals.. chassis service and body service. Usually being offered together.

If I was close to my car I could help you step by step, but my car is around 6.5K miles from me

OR maybe you don’t need the FSM, but we just nee to identify the harness you got running on engine bay side and get the correct ones? New harnesses are available around.

how long have you got your car? Is new for you? It ever run in the past with those harnesses?

Auto Transport Service
Back