• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

75-76-77 B-bodies

PoppaSmurf

Local time
10:19 AM
Reaction score
Ok... So I guess its time for us "Bastard Babies" of the B-bodies to show out... seems as if we're always forgotten SOOOOOO if ya got em Flaunt em !!!!:3gears:

Attachments

• Dodge engine compart 003.jpg
    Dodge engine compart 003.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,819
  • Dodge engine compart 001.jpg
    Dodge engine compart 001.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,835
  • New Paint Dodge 012.jpg
    New Paint Dodge 012.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,939
  • dodge interior2 006.jpg
    dodge interior2 006.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,837
  • 1st car show for Dodge 006.jpg
    1st car show for Dodge 006.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 1,691
Those wheels work on that car...and I like the 2 tone paint as well.

I like the red/chrome/blue theme under the hood.

Looks like ford seats.

:hello2:OUTSTANDING Cruiser Kikgas01.... looks like she could still be in service !!

Thank You Guys !!!! BUT I know theres got to be MORE than just 2 75-79 B-bodies in here......:DMAGE:

Mines getting a couple of updates I'll pose some new pics when I'm done.

heres a couple. i think there are about 5 of us left that ever post anything.

Attachments

• a194.jpg
    a194.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,630
  • a94.jpg
    a94.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,599
  • a55.jpg
    a55.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,580
  • 445.jpg
    445.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 1,629
  • tg6.jpg
    tg6.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,587
  • a275.jpg
    a275.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,576
  • a302.jpg
    a302.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,615
I hope there's more then that who will post.. Thats a nice ride there super77, i think im one of the guys that followed along when you were building this beauty... Wheels look good on it to! I kind of liked the other ones you had on it to.. SS cragers?

Super77 your girl has come along long way !!!....Nice job my friend...I just pulled up your old pic where you were starting....nice indeed ...SOOOOO how she run?????

i cant wait to get her out of hibernation. its almost warm enough ! i have 2 15x8 and 2 15x7 steel wheels that i am going to paint blue and add some dodge dog dishes. i think im going to lower the back some and lose the traction bars. i have been thinking about this over the winter. what do you guys think? this car runs so good. i will be driving it a lot this summer. thank you guys for the compliments. i am going to guy a new camera to LOL

i cant wait to get her out of hibernation. its almost warm enough ! i have 2 15x8 and 2 15x7 steel wheels that i am going to paint blue and add some dodge dog dishes. i think im going to lower the back some and lose the traction bars. i have been thinking about this over the winter. what do you guys think? this car runs so good. i will be driving it a lot this summer. thank you guys for the compliments. i am going to guy a new camera to LOL

I could go either way with the wheels, lowering the rear some i think would look better.. I think it would have a better ride with it lowered some.. But your the one that needs to like the looks.. Remember, you asked :)

i i have 2 15x8 and 2 15x7 steel wheels that i am going to paint blue and add some dodge dog dishes. i think im going to lower the back some and lose the traction bars.what do you guys think?

I really like the idea of the dog dish wheels on your retro style Doba. I also think lowering the rear end a bit will make it look and handle better. Traction bars are okay to stay or to remove. Whatever you choose... it will be "COOL" for sure!
:headbang:
David

Its a sharp looking car for sure, i like it, especially how the wheels look on it, The stripes really don't do it for me though..

I think I'd almost drop Daytona another 1- 1.5..but I think there'd be some clearance issues with exhaust....GOOD lookin ride though !!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back