• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

75 Road Runner

droptop

Local time
12:32 AM
Reaction score
Not mine, but I am close enough to check it out.........

http://evansville.craigslist.org/cto/3721580688.html

1975 Plymouth Roadrunner - $2000 (Morganfield)
1975 plymouth roadrunner. This is a true roadrunner. The body has some rust in a few places but it is in overall good condition. The car needs a complete restoration. It has a 440, 727 trans. 8 3/4 rear end. It runs but it does have a leaking gas tank. This is a very rare car. It has been stored inside. 2000 obo. Call or text 270-952-8468

Hmm, is that "N" for the engine code?

I'm not familiar with '75 codes.

The largest engine I've seen from the factory in a 75 RR has been a 400.

In 74, L was a 360-4 and M was a 400-2, with P being a 400-4.

N is kinda right there in the middle, but they shuffle around when one is dropped or added.

Interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Chalk me up for liking it, as well, and here's some quick google info, but it gets interesting near the bottom of page 1-

http://forums.moparmusclemagazine.com/70/6498966/plymouth-road-runner/75-roadrunner-moonroof/

- - - Updated - - -

...and the VIN code answer-

My typo error the E64 was the N-vin code 400-4 single exhuast with catalytic and the E68 -code was your 400-4 Dual exh. cat delete correct, But do call me Dave if anything, Thank you

Hmm, is that "N" for the engine code?

I'm not familiar with '75 codes.

The largest engine I've seen from the factory in a 75 RR has been a 400.

In 74, L was a 360-4 and M was a 400-2, with P being a 400-4.

N is kinda right there in the middle, but they shuffle around when one is dropped or added.

Interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Chalk me up for liking it, as well, and here's some quick google info, but it gets interesting near the bottom of page 1-

http://forums.moparmusclemagazine.com/70/6498966/plymouth-road-runner/75-roadrunner-moonroof/

- - - Updated - - -

...and the VIN code answer-

My typo error the E64 was the N-vin code 400-4 single exhuast with catalytic and the E68 -code was your 400-4 Dual exh. cat delete correct, But do call me Dave if anything, Thank you

you would be correct. no 440 in the B body in 75. besides the trucks, only the C body got the 440 (IE Dodge Monoco )etc. still a cool car if it isn't rusted out .

Did you buy it?

you could get it, if you checked police package option

No 440 in a Road Runner in 75. Police package was only available on 4 door cars. The highest performance engine that was available for a RR in 75 was a P code 400 4 bbl dual exhaust with no cats. And that was only available if shipped to Canada. My car was ordered by the owner of our local Chrysler dealer as his demonstrator. He was Performance minded and knew how to work an order sheet. If he could have gotten a 440, he would have.

Auto Transport Service
Back