• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

75 sports fury fusebox diagram

coronet4406

Local time
7:19 PM
Reaction score
I need wiring diagram cause I have a draw on the battery I need to know what is on fuse 4 in fusebox and what it supply's
Power to. Don't have owners manual or shop book and can't find online

I need wiring diagram cause I have a draw on the battery I need to know what is on fuse 4 in fusebox and what it supply's
Power to. Don't have owners manual or shop book and can't find online
My owners manual says the following verbatim: Cavity#4 20 Amp. Open Dr. Indic. Lt. (Tail, Map, Lic., S/Mrk., G/Box & Park. Lts.; Lighter, Ign. Sw. Lt. Time delay Relay. Basically almost everything that's not powered thru the ignition switch in the run or accessory positions.

Last edited:
Have you either blocked the door switch or unplugged it? Cause if your testing with the door open & the switch is still working it's a false draw...

Take the dome light out then. And the map light and ignition light if equipped.

Not yet and waiting on a shop manual to get here with wiring diagram may have to wait till next weekend

Still working on draw unhooked all lights turn signals everything under hood still draw but going to drop fusebox tomorrow chase number 4 fuse wires or I'm going to pull my hair out soon lol

Really? Fixed....BUT you didn't care to explain what it was?
This forum isn't here just to help YOU, man....

Auto Transport Service
Back