• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 750 cfm Holley/Street Demon Carburator DEM 1904

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr8crshr

Local time
9:59 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
It's just too much for up here in Reno to get this carb dialed in. So I am downsizing to a 625 cfm of the same carb. It has virtually zero hours on it with some run time. But very little. These are square bore carbs so they will fit on all intake manifolds of the same. Also they are a vacuum secondary carb so they will hook up in the normal fashion. You will have to purchase the MOPAR Throttle linkage set up to adapt it to any MOPAR V8. This is available through Summit, Part # DEM-124007. OK...Now the money part...New they run $346.95 out the door. I purchased this one from Summit Racing at that price. Because it is technically a used carb, I am asking $225.00 plus Priority USPS shipping to your door. I prefer PayPal but will accept USPS Money Orders, Bank/Cahier's draft and of course your personal check. The latter will have to clear before I will ship. ABSOLUTELY NO WESTERN UNION MONEY ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED!!! I need some assistance here to get my '66 Plymouth Satellite happy up here in Reno NV so come and grab it. These are very good carbs...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

dem-1904_xl.jpg

hey cr8, what's the part/model number for this carb? I'm wondering if this one has the phenolic bowls.

Aloha, if willing ? I would do $200 shipped to 96750. I have PP

Aloha, if willing ? I would do $200 shipped to 96750. I have PP
Mahalo and Aloha back to ya. Sorry but nope for your offer. I will though for the $225.00 ship it for that. You not being on the Mainland causes more for the shipping because you are OCONUS. Let me know what ya think...cr8crshr/Tuck:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Usps priority is the same thru out the USA. It's kool I don't really need it.

The carb should fit into a large flat rate box and ship to HI for $18 bucks.

I have the original box so it will be shipped in that...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

I am bumping this forward because I am keeping it now. Seems I just didn't have the "ear" for fine tuning it. Had that done last weekend so my ride is now runnin' tip top...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back