• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

77 cordoba 60/40 buckets in 66 belvedere

66belvedere1

Local time
12:25 PM
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a 66 Belvedere 1 two door and it currently has the bench seat. I'm looking for decent comfort seats with headrests (i was rear ended many years ago and appreciate head rests). I'd love to find a set of 67 buckets with headrests, but seems they are incredibly hard to come by.

I found front 60/40 front seats from a 77 cordoba about 120 miles away, $75 for the pair. The driver side is electric but i'll probably take that off.

Any idea if i locate 66-69 bucket tracks (assume these would be best to look for), would these bolt to the bottom on the Cordoba seats? I don't have room to store seats I wouldn't be able to use so trying to figure it out before making the trip.

thanks

IMG_25302.jpg IMG_25311.jpg

Last edited:
Check the width of the 66 bench and the width of the Cordoba seats. If the seats will not fit brackets are immaterial.

Hi Mopar 3 B,

Thanks for the tip. I called the seller and he let me know 53" in the seat area (not the backs) if the two seats are tight together. I measured the bench in mine and widest section on bottom is 53.5-54". Great sanity check as I was assuming b body width was same, but in retrospect not a good idea to do so.

I agreed to buy them and pick them up by this saturday. If it turns out to be a bust, I'll chalk it up to learning more on mopars. I've had an E body for the last 20 years and learned through trial and error so guess its time on a B body.

Auto Transport Service
Back