• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

78 Cordoba Gas Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

montyq56

Local time
5:56 PM
Reaction score
I have been looking for this tank all over as it is year specific,as in it must come from a 78 Cordoba,unless someone has a idea to make another fit. I live in Ontario Canada so close to home is ideal and if your coming to Moparfest would be great.

Although I could not find one specifically for your car (none listed)

Just check out Spectra Premium for CR21A just to compare it to what you need... This tank was used starting 74 in Bbodies and just maybe be what your looking for.

On my 74 Charger calling for this CR21A tank was so damn expensive, I cut the hump out of the trunk floor and used a much cheaper CR10B tank for 73 and prior.

Here is their product search page; http://ecat.spectrapremium.com/

Keep in mind they DO NOT sell directly and you must go through a Canadian distributor (who WILL screw you on the mark-up... cheaper to go through ebay even with shipping from the US! ...just a heads up is all)

Good luck with the search!

Troy

The CR21A tank from Spectra is different I will talk to a distributor and find out what they changed in 78 ,probably something to do with emmisions.
Thnaks for the info and will see what they say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back