• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

78 Cordoba, Need door seals and window felts

Kube1989

Local time
3:06 AM
Reaction score
Googled and could not find much...any suggestions?

Thanks in advance...

The only factory style window felts I've ever found were some NOS pieces that a guy had stashed in a shed and that was years ago. Until I found those took some that were the the right length (I don't remember what they were intended for) and made them fit. As for the door seals I got those from Steele Rubber.

Weatherstripping roof rail:
https://www.profitautointeriors.com...-Post-models-only--Pair-RL/82354/RR-4010.html

The roof rail weather strips made by Metro garbage!!!!! The don't fit into the retainers correctly and they stick to glass no matter what you do to them. So they get pulled out every time you open the door or roll the window up or down. You will have to really glue them in to get them to stay in place but them they may just rip. And I don't like their shape in regards to the face that goes up against the glass either, too puffy to get the glass to seat nicely.

Auto Transport Service
Back