• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 78 Corvette Semi Pro street

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedge69

Local time
2:46 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
OK well I have my runner in my blood again so its time to roll of this.
History on the car: I got it on trade from a man out of NewYork that put $23000. into haveing it Frame off restored. I have the pics. Well he ran short on funds and finished the paint himself. Anyway I have a Prostock tube camaro in the shop that Was turn key drag car and he wanted to go raceing. So long story short I got the vette. Over my devorice to keep from getting depression I reddid the motor,trans,rear (upgradid realy) to a 355 small block with factory HIPO vette heads . Elgin cam ,gear drive ,7qurt pan , Hooker big tube fender well headers and pipes,has 2900 stall converter, TH350 with heave duty shift kit, Aluminum deep pan ,Qurter stick shifter (PISTOL GRIP ! AMAGIN THAT !!)
Rear is a 4:11 with heavyduty posi. ALL NEW cross drilled rotors .New front end (Not just bushings ) We are talking NEW control arme and steering box ! This thing is a Blast to drive and ride pritty good on the Fiber mono reanr spring and Bilstene shocks.
I have New door panels also for it . This is the anaversary with all the badges.
Under side looks as good as the top side !!
No corners cut !! I am VERY PICKY !!
I would like to sell it for $18000.00
I Want to get my runner going and need to Focuss on it Plus I need the money ! Vette.jpgMVC-006S (2).JPG

- - - Updated - - -

OH I may be open to trades also ?!?!?
And I redid the fuel system since this last pic.
Just about everthing is new ! Also the Rocker covers are the factory GM Hipo's with the oil deflectors in them. Thats why I used them.

Dropped price to $14000.0
This is ALOT if car for the money !!
Want it gone so I can move on with my Runner !!

Anyone know a Good place to post this car for sale ? I realy need to sell it to buld a motor !!

try the chevy sites and I believe there is a vette site also ?

Yup, Vette sites, Craigslist, Ebay and many others. Sometimes other forums won't let you list things for sale until you've been a member for a period of time/have a few posts.....

I should look into one of those but I am not a SMART corvette guy and thise guys like to Intimedate ya !
But I will see what out there. I just have to many toys and need to get the Favoret one done .
Don't get me wrong this is a nice car ! Just not my cup of tea !!

Someone call your BowTie buddy and get this out of my shop ! Price is Rite !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back