• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

78 Dodge Aspen R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

71 Charger

Local time
1:19 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a 78 Dodge Aspen R/T. I had one years back and got rid of it, now I want another one. Condition is not a factor, however it needs to at least be restorable.

78-aspen-ad.jpg

I don't currently have one, but I have to admit that I'm keeping my eyes open for the same thing.........Last of it's kind, and one of the most unique they ever made........regardless of the low compression.......that can be adjusted.

Yea I hear ya,
We bought a Maroon R/T Coupe back in 1982, had it for several years.
I traded it off, and now I'm kickin' myself in the @$$ for doin it.
Yea they are real hard to find.

There was a Super Coup like the top pic at the Dallas show last weekend. Wasn't for sale that I know of, but a really nice car. (trailered in btw)

76 Aspen R/t

Here is a nice Aspen R/T in Twin Falls, Idaho, just like one i used to own. Go get it.

1976 Aspen.jpg

Last edited:
Doh! you said 78, :blush: sorry about that. please ignore previous message.

there is a clean two door body, Aspen/Volare, low option, no A/C in the local yard here, in southern New Mexico, but believe it is a 1980. could be had for cheap, if someone had the ability to come pick it up.

it started out as an SE but the bodys is ready for paint and it has been cloned into an R/T kinda

PA220229.jpg

I just noticed where you are though, a little far away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back