• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

78 Magnum Window Louvers

sherod

Local time
10:29 PM
Reaction score
My Magnum does not have them and hasn't since it was new. If I can find some, how did they attach? The molding doesn't seem to have any attachments on it.

Usually only the GT's had the 6 louver, the xe had another optional version with a 2 i guess you could call them louvers across. They have clips

Google "MagnumGuy" & you'll find someone who has what you need for your Magnum He's on Moparts

Google "MagnumGuy" & you'll find someone who has what you need for your Magnum He's on Moparts
He has often promised me parts. They never materialize. He says oh yea, I got that. I wait and wait and wait. So I ask him where the part is. OH, it's still on the car. Sorry, I have to remove the tree growing through it first.
REALLY! AFTER 6 MONTHS YOU TELL ME THIS! REALLY!?!?!?!?

ALSO! I've been ripped off by the guy. he sends me the wrong part and disappears for 6 months but does post at another forum. He tried to make nice. Sorry, only my money back will do.

Auto Transport Service
Back