• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'79 trunk liner

Northeast300

Local time
2:50 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking to see what the trunk liner was originally in my '70 300, any information or pictures would be very helpful!

I'm looking to see what the trunk liner was originally in my '70 300, any information or pictures would be very helpful!

Are you inquiring about that black mat that is between the carpet and the painted surface of the trunk floor?

Are you inquiring about that black mat that is between the carpet and the painted surface of the trunk floor?

Both, I have a black carpet and someone at some point painted the floor gloss black so I am not sure what it is supposed to look like.

Both, I have a black carpet and someone at some point painted the floor gloss black so I am not sure what it is supposed to look like.

(1) I'll take some pictures of the black mat this weekend.

(2) The trunk floor is painted white and there are various areas splashed in black by the factory. I sent you pictures in late November 2016 in response to this thread:
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/79-300-trunk-pan.113785/

(3) Does your fender tag have the "C97" sales code?

(4) Do you need other pictures?

Regards,

DeltaV

(1) I'll take some pictures of the black mat this weekend.

(2) The trunk floor is painted white and there are various areas splashed in black by the factory. I sent you pictures in late November 2016 in response to this thread:
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/79-300-trunk-pan.113785/

(3) Does your fender tag have the "C97" sales code?

(4) Do you need other pictures?

Regards,

DeltaV

I remember that thread but had to clear out my inbox since then

I suspect that there has been work done, if it's supposed to be white, then I am going to leave it as it is now (black) and just get the correct carpet

I'll have to check my fender tag later this week, I'm not sure if it has the C97 code or not

pictures are always welcome!

I remember that thread but had to clear out my inbox since then

I suspect that there has been work done, if it's supposed to be white, then I am going to leave it as it is now (black) and just get the correct carpet

I'll have to check my fender tag later this week, I'm not sure if it has the C97 code or not

pictures are always welcome!

I'll post the pictures to this thread...for posterity.

Auto Transport Service
Back