• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 8.25 Diplomat Cop Car Sure Grip 3rd member

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallhair

Rufus "Mod-hair" Firefly
Staff member
Local time
12:29 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
8.25 Diplomat Cop Car Sure Grip - 3rd member

Pretty sure it's a 2.94 or possibly 3.23

$400 OBO

PM me with questions or offers. Send email and phone please

YBWeT3u.jpg

oBFuXq8.jpg

xYXtEmk.jpg

c8gvGKs.jpg

LhSqj7F.jpg

LGbSowx.jpg

m6uAcxJ.jpg

8RoFADI.jpg

Last edited:
OBO .. I have no idea so please if someone can tell me what these go for I'd appreciate some PMs on what you guys have seen.

Or PM me an offer

Thanks

Where you located and have pictures of it.
Thanks

Are you selling complete rear or just gears? I'm interested if you are coming to the chrysler Classic May 16-18. Btw, you can usually get 8.25's for anywhere from $50-250 depending on condition an ratio.

I'll take the rear cover off when I can and get some pics posted of the gears. Not going to any shows but can ship through fastenal store to store. My guess is ~$100 bucks shipping for the whole diff

I've never taken a rear apart before other than pulling 8 3/4 chucks and swapping. If it's not to hard I may be able to get the SG unit removed this summer. Do you just pull the axles and rear cover and the input shaft nut? The latter is probably harder than it sounds I imagine. Pullers needed for anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back