• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

8 magnum 500 20.00 each

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn that's cheap!!! they look pretty decent too boot!!

I wish i knew i was going thru that area this weekend, i would pick them up pronto.

bought stuff from that guy before really nice guy I should go grab these......

14 '' Mag 500's

I have two 14 inchers if your looking.

Gpuller, still ahave those 14'' Mag. 500's. If yes send me cost & photo if you can..
Thanks Rick

cool

is that your bahama yellow roadrunner? that is the way mine was from the factory, is yours factory? can you send pictures?

Another 69RR photo

is that your bahama yellow roadrunner? that is the way mine was from the factory, is yours factory? can you send pictures?
Yes, I still have the Y2 69 Roadrunner..It has been in Florida for 40 years the other 3 in Alabama...I repainted with Dodge Viper Yellow 6 years ago..Cleaning up under the hood to get ready to sell. LOOKING FOR 70 RR...

RM23H9G
E63 383-4
D32 HD Auto
RM23 Roadrunner Medium Class Hardtop
H 383-4 335 HP
9 1969
G St. Louis Mo
248656 Vin #
Y2 Yellow Ext. Paint
M2X Medium Bench Black
X9 Black Int. Doors
B51 Power Brakes
H51 A/C
R11 Std. AM Radio
S77 Power Steering
VX1 V/Top Black
26 Rad. Std. w/A/C
END

Attachments

• 00000033.jpg
    00000033.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 343
Gpuller, still ahave those 14'' Mag. 500's. If yes send me cost & photo if you can..
Thanks Rick

I still have the rims. I will try to dig those out some night this week and get some pics of them. They still have tires on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back