• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

83 Cordoba in salvage yard!

Dodge33

Local time
2:13 PM
Reaction score
Hello Everybody, Would there be anything on this car worth saving?
Anyone interested in something? I get out there about once a week, to see if there is anything new there. I do know that it's a 318, have not looked at the tran's yet. Drop me a PM here on the board, and I'll check on any part, the next time we go. Dodge33

I would be interested in the column if it was a console shifter and maybe even the seats if they were buckets.

have him take a few photos and send them to you when he`s there and then you can see if there is something you might want ,and then you could or text him ,and let him no , plus he`ll be able to get a price to.:eusa_think: you gotta love these new smart phones :headbang:

Try the F/M/J side.

What about the caliper adaptor bracket for the 11 3/4" rotors. If they got them, how much to 29412. Also, would they be the pin or slide type. Thanks in advance. Andy

Auto Transport Service
Back