• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 906 heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

67coronetman

Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of 906 heads with a big valve 214 / 181 the heads need to be completed you will get both heads all the valves the heads need to be cleaned and you'll need everything else to put them together I bought these heads used 5 years ago and they've been sitting in my basement in the boxes since then asking 400.00 plus shipping.

Do they have new guides and is the valve job been done. Thanks. Kim
I talked to the gentleman I bought the heads from and he pulled them off a running motor he took off the springs and other things he just left the valve with the heads as pictured in the ad any put them up and his garage for a couple of years I bought them and I've had them for about 5 years and they've been doing nothing but sitting in my basement collecting dust in the boxes I myself would go through the heads and put the springs the seals the retainers the locks and everything that I want for the motor that I was going to run I would have a valve job done to it and everything the heads are as pictured I'm not giving any guarantee because that would be foolish on my part but I know they were good heads and they came off a running motor if I do not sell the heads I will get my stuff out and do a mild Port work on them and I will have the heads completely cleaned and set up with new everything and they'll be going for a lot more than $400 after that the heads are good head for a motor that's all I can really say but you're going to have to take the time or anybody that buys them and put the money into him to have them set up and properly done

I don’t see any pics. Kim
well I actually posted two ads for the same thing I didn't mean to somehow I did it how I did I don't know but the other AD says the same thing the same heading and it has pictures if you can't find it let me know and I will send you some sorry for the inconvenience

I don’t see any pics. Kim

IMG_0369.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back