• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'93 Lawn Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

69 Runner

ADMIN wif a corner office (Deceased - RIP)
Local time
5:43 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
OK folks. My nephew has "graced" me with this lawn art long enough. He won't move it, so I will.

93 Concord. Don't remember if it's a 3.3 or a 3.5. Motor is good. Trans is bad. As you can see in the pics, and the body is straight except for dent in driver's door. Seats in reasonable condition. Everything on the car (except the trans) works.

It is currently locked, but he has the KEYS and a CLEAR TEXAS TITLE

I want it gone.

$500 or offer

Location is D/FW area

P0002427.jpg

P0002428.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just imagine it with a puffer stickin out tha hood, and big fatties out back...

I put a battery in the car today and it fired right up. No extraneous engine noises at all. I tried practically everything on the car, wipers, windows, locks, horn, radio, A/C (blew cold) and heat (didn't run it long enough to reach temp, but doors opened and closed under the dash). Basically everything on the car works.

I put it in "D" and gave it a bit of gas (been sinking in the lawn for the last 5 months) and it tried to lurch forward. Since the trailer is about 2 feet in front of the car I didn't let it. It DIDN'T, however, try to move backwards when I put it in reverse. I did NOT check the fluid.

So there's the lowdown. Here are some interior pics. I think it looks pretty damned good considering my nephew is young, has kids, and cares nothing about keeping a car clean.

P0002432.jpg

P0002433.jpg

P0002434.jpg

P0002435.jpg

P0002436.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back