• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 94 Dodge Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:31 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1994 Dakota SLT Power everything. 4WD Auto. Has all power options except CC. 189908 miles.
I purchased it 7 years ago with 152533. Long bed 8', Class III receiver hitch, back up camera.
THIS IS A NO RUST BODY AND FRAME TRUCK.
Always garaged and maintained to the hilt. Current Pa safety inspection and emissions.
Recent timing chain and gears, new water pump, heater core , exhaust front to back, radiator, alternator, tires and new spare on full size wheel.
New AM/FM CD Cassette, headliner and visors, Everything under the hood for the AC was replaced and charged and will freeze you out.
Complete over the rail Rhino liner , pop up tie downs in the rail pockets, Tool bed box is included with keys.
Just serviced the diff and put on a new chrome cover.
Only issue is that the wipers do not park.
$7,875 OBOO I will have the truck at my space at (E44) Carlisle for sale. Using it to go back and forth so it will not be there evenings.
Can not be picked up until after the show on Sunday.
Front seat has one small cigarette burn........Not from me.
I bought a new truck yesterday.

IMG_2075.JPG

IMG_2076.JPG

IMG_2077.JPG

IMG_2078.JPG

IMG_2081.JPG

IMG_2082.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back