• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB a body engine mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyjackdaddy54

Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score
lookin for shumacher engine mounts to put RB into A body 68 cuda

I have a Factory set of Motor Brackets and Mounts for a 383 A-body...

Contact US Car Tool. They acquired the business from Schumacher. They don’t list them on their website so you will need to call them.

Go to ur inbox. To the right of each message it says delete. Click on it. Then it brings up another page. It says level conversion click on it. Message Will be deleted. Go back to inbox. Repeat. Kim

Go to ur inbox. To the right of each message it says delete. Click on it. Then it brings up another page. It says level conversion click on it. Message Will be deleted. Go back to inbox. Repeat. Kim
Nope no luck Do I have to be a gold member to delete. I have deleted before when I was gold

Ok, when u go to your messages do u see the words leave conversation? Click on them. I just checked and deleted 6 conversations over on C bodies. I am not a gold member there. Kim

Ha ha...

Frustrated tot.jpg

TRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at your screen, then look to the left side where the box is with your name and picture. In the upper left corner, if you see a green spot, that means that member is ONline. If there is NO green, they are not online. It looks like QuickBeepBeep has left the building.

Here they are... Not rusty as they were protected by hardened grease..

DSCN2177.JPG DSCN2178.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back