• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A body guy new to B bodies

bb66cuda

Local time
6:15 PM
Reaction score
I'm just getting into B bodies and starting restoration on my 70 Road Runner. I've been into '60s A bodies for quite a while but have never had a B body. My car is a factory FJ6 Go Green/white vinyl top/white interior car which I think is one of a kind. It is originally a 383 car but engine is missing and I hope to put a hemi in it. Here are a few pics.

photo (9).JPGimage (18).jpg

Attachments

• photo (8).JPG
    photo (8).JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 162
Hi there bb66cuda! Looks like a nice starting point, I don't see the quarters full of holes so it's better that what I started with. :) Tell us some more about your car, how's the interior and such. Good luck with the build. I hope you get the hemi in it too!

-=Photon440=-

The interior needs to be completely redone on the car, it's a bucket seat car with center console. Only rust on the whole car is in the trunk pan, it's nice there are still nearly rust free cars this old on the west coast. Just went to a big mopar show out here and didn't see one fj6 car out there, so it should stand out when it's all done.

Welcome to the other side bb66cuda. I am your opposite . I've been on FBBO for years now. Just finished a 68 Road Runner. Now I want an A body. So I just scored a 68 Dart GTS H code auto car numbers matching all original car. Joined over at FABO to gleen some info.

The interior needs to be completely redone on the car, it's a bucket seat car with center console. Only rust on the whole car is in the trunk pan, it's nice there are still nearly rust free cars this old on the west coast. Just went to a big mopar show out here and didn't see one fj6 car out there, so it should stand out when it's all done.

Welcome to the board and that color will stand out all right .. in a good way. This sounds like a really cool car already and will be ever more so with the elephant or a 6 BBL in it. Looking forward to your updates

welcome to the dark side...LOL... welcome to FBBO, nice 70 RR project, I always loved all the greens Mopar had in 68-71

Auto Transport Service
Back